Inflatable and Tent, Table, Chair Rentals
How long do we get to keep the equipment?
- Inflatables: 2-6 hours. Extra fee for overnight.
- Tents, tables, chairs: 1-2 days
What if it rains the day of my party?
- Outdoor events: Reschedule up to 24 hours before event due to weather with no fees.
- Driving to your party.
- Setting up the equipment.
- Driving back to the warehouse.
- Driving back to your party at pickup time.
- Tearing down the equipment.
- Diving back to the warehouse to drop everything off.
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes! We are licensed, insured, and inspected annually by the Illinois Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Division.
When is the full balance due?
Payment is due in full no later than the 5 days before your event.
What if my event is at a park or forest preserve?
We set up our inflatables at forest preserves pretty much every weekend during the Summer but there are a few extra things you’ll need to do:
- Get a permit from the park if they require it. Cook county forest preserves require that you purchase a permit several days in advance. You can purchase one online here, or call (800) 870-3666. You can also purchase a permit in person at their General Headquarters at 536 N. Harlem Ave., River Forest, IL 60305.
- If your event is at the forest preserve of Cook or Will County you do not need an additional certificate since we are on their approved vendor list.
- If you need an insurance certificate you must inform us at least 2 business days prior to your event.
- Unless the park has a working outlet within 50 feet, you will need to rent a generator to provide electricity to the bounce house blowers. You will need to reserve the generator at the time you rent the inflatable(s).