How long do we get to keep the equipment?
That depends on the equipment rented. But we are a family owned company so we’re pretty flexible. Just let us know your desired drop off and pickup time and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
What if it rains the day of my party?
Why do you charge for delivery?
- Driving to your party.
- Setting up the equipment.
- Driving back to the warehouse.
- Driving back to your party at pickup time.
- Tearing down the equipment.
- Diving back to the warehouse to drop everything off.
Why should I rent from Bounce My House?
- We’re rated 5 stars by your neighbors on Facebook, Google, and Yelp! Click here to see what your neighbors are saying about us.
- We are an approved vendor by the Cook County and Will County Forest Preserves.
- We are licensed, insured, and inspected annually by the Illinois Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Division.
- Not only do we have incredibly pricing, but we add value to your rental with flexibility and truly AWESOME service!
- We’re the new guys on the block, so all of our equipment is brand spanking new, you can smell the difference!
- When you choose us, your family becomes our family. We know how much you’re sacrificing to put a smile on your child’s face because we make those sacrifices alongside you every day.
- Clarity: No hidden fees or surprises, we provide videos and multiple pictures on our website for all of our rentals so that you can rent with confidence.
- We’re family owned and operated and have the flexibility to do what ever needs to be done to make your party unforgettable!
- Most importantly…We LOVE what we do!
Do you deliver to my area?
We may service the following areas:
Mokena, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Homer Glen, New Lenox, Frankfort, Palos Park, Oak Forest, Matteson, Palos Heights, Country Club Hills, Lockport, Joliet, Lemont.
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes! We are licensed, insured, and inspected annually by the Illinois Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Division.
When is the full balance due?
Payment is due in full no later than the Monday before your event.
What if my event is at a park or forest preserve?
Due to COVID restrictions, we currently do not service forest preserves or parks.