How long do we get to keep the equipment?
That depends on the equipment rented. But we are a family owned company so we’re pretty flexible. Just let us know your desired drop off and pickup time and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
What if it rains the day of my party?
Why do you charge for delivery?
- Driving to your party.
- Setting up the equipment.
- Driving back to the warehouse.
- Driving back to your party at pickup time.
- Tearing down the equipment.
- Diving back to the warehouse to drop everything off.
Why should I rent from Bounce my House?
- We’re rated 5 stars by your neighbors on Facebook, Google, and Yelp! Click here to see what your neighbors are saying about us.
- We are an approved vendor by the Cook County and Will County Forest Preserves.
- We are licensed, insured, and inspected annually by the Illinois Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Division.
- Not only do we have incredibly pricing, but we add value to your rental with flexibility and truly AWESOME service!
- We’re the new guys on the block, so all of our equipment is brand spanking new, you can smell the difference!
- When you choose us, your family becomes our family. We know how much you’re sacrificing to put a smile on your child’s face because we make those sacrifices alongside you every day.
- Clarity: No hidden fees or surprises, we provide videos and multiple pictures on our website for all of our rentals so that you can rent with confidence.
- We’re family owned and operated and have the flexibility to do what ever needs to be done to make your party unforgettable!
- Most importantly…We LOVE what we do!
Do you deliver to my area?
We may service the following areas:
Orland Park, Homer Glen, Tinley Park, Palos Park, Mokena, Palos Heights, Oak Forest, Lemont, Palos Hills, New Lenox, Worth, Crestwood, Willow Springs, Midlothian, Lockport, Country Club Hills, Hickory Hills, Chicago Ridge, Frankfort, Alsip, Joliet, Robbins, Oak Lawn, Willowbrook, Bridgeview, Markham, Matteson, Justice, Posen, Romeoville, Darien, Blue Island, Chicago, Hazel Crest, Flossmoor, Burbank, Bolingbrook, Crest Hill, Olympia Fields, Harvey, Homewood, Hometown, Woodridge, Richton Park, La Grange, Downers Grove, Summit Argo, Evergreen Park, Bedford Park, Park Forest, Monee, Clarendon Hills, Westmont, Hinsdale, Riverdale, University Park, Western Springs, Naperville, Chicago Heights, Dolton, Lyons, South Holland, Thornton, Glenwood, Manhattan, Brookfield, La Grange Park, Elwood, Steger, Lisle, Berwyn, Oak Brook, Riverside, Plainfield, Westchester, Calumet City, Lansing, Broadview, Cicero, Hines, Shorewood, Hillside, Forest Park, Peotone, Crete, Bellwood, Oak Park, Maywood, Villa Park, Berkeley, Hammond, Glen Ellyn, Elmhurst, Lombard, Channahon, Fox Valley, Munster, Aurora, River Forest, Melrose Park, Stone Park, Wheaton, Whiting, Eola, River Grove, Dyer, Warrenville, Beecher, Elmwood Park, Highland, Minooka, Franklin Park, East Chicago, Winfield, Wilmington, Oswego, Addison, Glendale Heights, Saint John, Carol Stream, Manteno, Schererville, Bensenville, Wood Dale, Schiller Park, Griffith, Gary, Harwood Heights, West Chicago, Montgomery, Bloomingdale, Itasca, Medinah, Cedar Lake, Des Plaines, North Aurora, Grant Park, Mooseheart, Roselle, Elk Grove Village, Merrillville, Schaumburg, Yorkville, Batavia, Bourbonnais, Park Ridge, Bristol, Lincolnwood, Hanover Park, Coal City, Geneva, Niles, Braidwood
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes! We are licensed, insured, and inspected annually by the Illinois Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Division.
When is the full balance due?
Payment is due in full no later than the Monday before your event.
What if my event is at a park or forest preserve?
We set up our inflatables at forest preserves pretty much every weekend during the Summer but there are a few extra things you’ll need to do:
- Get a permit from the park if they require it. Cook county forest preserves require that you purchase a permit several days in advance. You can purchase one online here, or call (800) 870-3666. You can also purchase a permit in person at their General Headquarters at 536 N. Harlem Ave., River Forest, IL 60305.
- If your event is at the forest preserve of Cook or Will County you do not need an additional certificate since we are on their approved vendor list.
- If you need an insurance certificate you must inform us at least 2 business days prior to your event.
- Unless the park has a working outlet within 50 feet, you will need to rent a generator to provide electricity to the bounce house blowers. You will need to reserve the generator at the time you rent the inflatable(s).