How long do we get to keep the equipment?
That depends on the equipment rented but we are a family owned company so we’re pretty flexible. Just let us know your desired drop off and pickup time and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
What if it rains the day of my party?
Why do you charge for delivery?
- Driving to your party.
- Setting up the equipment.
- Driving back to the warehouse.
- Driving back to your party at pickup time.
- Tearing down the equipment.
- Diving back to the warehouse to drop everything off.
Why should I rent from Bounce my House?
- We’re rated 5 stars by your neighbors on Facebook, Google, and Yelp! Click here to see what your neighbors are saying about us.
- We are an approved vendor by the Cook County and Will County Forest Preserves.
- We are licensed, insured, and inspected annually by the Illinois Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Division.
- Not only do we have incredibly pricing, but we add value to your rental with flexibility and truly AWESOME service!
- We’re the new guys on the block, so all of our equipment is brand spanking new, you can smell the difference!
- When you choose us, your family becomes our family. We know how much you’re sacrificing to put a smile on your child’s face because we make those sacrifices alongside you every day.
- Clarity: No hidden fees or surprises, we provide videos and multiple pictures on our website for all of our rentals so that you can rent with confidence.
- We’re family owned and operated and have the flexibility to do what ever needs to be done to make your party unforgettable!
- Most importantly…We LOVE what we do!
Do you deliver to my area?
We deliver to the following areas:
Alsip, Aurora, Bridgeview, Bedford Park, Bolingbrook, Burbank, Burr Ridge, Calumet City, Calumet Park, Chicago (some areas), Chicago Heights, Chicago Ridge, Countryside, Country Club Hills, Crestwood, Darien, Downers Grove, Evergreen Park, Frankfort, Forest View, Glenwood, Hazel Crest, Hickory Hills, Hometown, Homewood, Justice, Lagrange, Lansing, Lemont, Lisle, Lynwood, Lockport, Midlothian, Mt Greenwood, Markham, Matteson, McCook, Mokena, Naperville, New Lenox, Oak Brook, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Olympia Fields, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Park Forest, Plainfield, Posen, Romeoville, Sauk Village, Shorewood, South Holland, Summit, Tinley Park, Western Springs, Westmont, Willow Springs, Willowbrook, Woodridge, Worth
Crown Point, Chesterton, Dyer, Griffith, Hammond, Hobart, Lake Station, Merrillville, Munster, Portage, Schererville, Whiting.
What if I have to cancel?
If you cancel due to heavy rain or winds: We will issue a full refund.
If you cancel for any reason other than weather 14 days before your event: We will issue a full refund.
If you cancel for any reason other than weather 13-7 days before your event: We will issue credit towards your next rental.
If you cancel for any reason other than weather 6-1 day (s) before your event: You will owe the full amount unless we find another customer to rent your item.
Are you licensed and insured?
Yes! We are licensed, insured, and inspected annually by the Illinois Amusement Ride and Attraction Safety Division.
When is the full balance due?
Payment is due in full no later than the Monday before your event.
What if my event is at a park or forest preserve?
We set up our inflatables at forest preserves pretty much every weekend during the Summer but there are a few extra things you’ll need to do:
- Get a permit from the park if they require it. Cook county forest preserves require that you purchase a permit several days in advance. You can purchase one online here, or call (800) 870-3666. You can also purchase a permit in person at their General Headquarters at 536 N. Harlem Ave., River Forest, IL 60305.
- If your event is at the forest preserve of Cook or Will County you do not need an additional certificate since we are on their approved vendor list.
- If you need an insurance certificate you must inform us at least 2 business days prior to your event.
- Unless the park has a working outlet within 50 feet, you will need to rent a generator to provide electricity to the bounce house blowers. You will need to reserve the generator at the time you rent the inflatable(s).